- Has Direct-to and Nearest buttons that use a worldwide airport database
- Altimeter with adjustable baro setting and compass
- Displays multiple time zones with Zulu/UTC reference
- Various timers and vibrating alerts for inflight task reminders
- Wirelessly receives flight plan from Garmin Pilot and controls VIRB
The D2 is a pilot watch designed to be as sophisticated in style as it is in function. It’s the first pilot watch to help you in-flight, boasting a high-sensitivity WAAS GPS receiver, altimeter with adjustable baro setting, and 3-axis compass. It has a domed lens to make the screen easy to read in direct sunlight, and a brilliant orange backlight for night flights.